- Module 1: Language Enhancement - Mechanics of Grammar
- Module 2: Grooming, Health & Nutrition, Poise & Grace
- Module 3: Language Enhancement – Phonetics & ESL
- Module 4: Soft Skills
- Module 5: In-flight Service, Safety and Security
- Module 6: Customer Service
- Module 7: Mock Interviews - Internal
- Module 8: Swimming
- Module 9: First Aid and Safety
- Module 10: Mock Interviews – External
- Age 18 and above
- Minimum height : 157cm for female, 165 cm for male
- Educated to High School level - (SPM or STPM/ Senior Middle 3)
- Pleasant disposition & Great personality
- Proficient in English
- Good Eyesight (correctable with contact lenses
- Not color blind
- Customer Service Experience an advantage
- In excellent health
- Ability to converse additional language would be an added advantage
- 3 months
- 4 – 6 days of classes a week
Aviation, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism are service industries. Here, one’s attitude towards people and the desire to help them is most important.
- Grooming, poise and fluency in spoken English are valued in these industries. All Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy courses include personality development and aspects of customer care as vital components.
- Skills such as swimming, table etiquette and soft skills are imparted in the aviation courses.
- A career in aviation is perfect for those who like travel, have a pleasant personality, are interested in meeting new people and gaining new experiences.
- Many positions in the industry require extensive contact with customers, i. e. customer service.
Call Us: 03-27110373